Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Start of Forever

Christmas was magical...

I spent the first few days of Christmas with my boyfriend's family.. We went to Wicked which was a great production and a lot of fun! 

I came home on Christmas Eve to spend time with my parents, sister and other family members. We had our traditional lasagna dinner on Christmas Eve and I went to bed snuggled up with sister. 

I woke up on Christmas morning to the traditional breakfast and gift opening. A few hours later after my aunt, uncle, grandma, and great grandma came the doorbell rang. Low and behold there was Josh. (Who I thought was still in his hometown and wouldn't be seeing until the following day)

Josh looked as nervous as I've ever seen him. He told me to sit down and that he had forgotten to give me a gift. He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!!! 

After lots of tears of joy, I said yes! 

It was the best day of my life! I am having so much fun planning our wedding and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! As I reflect on this year, and look forward to the new year I can't help but to be thankful for so much:

A cozy home, a cuddly dog, amazing friends, a supportive family, my wonderful fiance, my education.

2011 was a life changing and memorable year. Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me! 







No comments:

Post a Comment