Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The simple things in life..

So many times in life we spend too much time in life worrying about the big things: politics, religion, bills, etc...

While these things are important and they help make us who we are, they often cover up all the little things in life...

...The little things in life that make us happy: footie pajamas, movies, candy, apple cider in the fall, and my favorite....

Nail Polish

...okay, I know.. there are much more important things in life than nail polish.. but nail polish is my little thing.. the little thing in life that just makes me so stupid-ly happy...

Last night I made a little trip to Ulta. A few months ago I saw this magnificent little thing in a bottle starring at me:
Pinned Image

Crown Me Already! from the O.P.I. Miss. Universe line.. I took one look at it, and new I needed it. So last night I marched into Ulta and went to make it mine..

The picture doesn't even begin to do it justice, it is so sparkly! I mean, who doesn't love a little sparkle..

Naturally, today I haven't been able to stop looking at my nails, and while on pinterest this afternoon I came across this beautiful little thing:

Pinned Image

Rainbow Connection from the Muppets O.P.I. collection. I couldn't resist and just had to order it. How fun is that?!

Even though life has been stressful, I still need to remind myself to take the time to smile about things.. even if it is just a silly sparkly nail polish.

What little things in life make you happy?
Take time to enjoy them today, you deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you started blogging again! I love this nail polish, I have the pink version. Happiness in a bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete