Monday, August 13, 2012

Party


This weekend we had a little shindig for Josh's birthday! 

It was also kind of an engagement party... More like a reason to get our bridal party together to hang out!

We had a great time! I got the same feeling in my heart this weekend as I did when I went shopping for dresses with my bridesmaids.. I felt so blessed that all of our friends and family were there for us..

That my parents were setting up the house for us... 

everything that was happening that night was for us (well, mainly Josh!)

The party was a blast.. My dad fed everyone until their bellies could take no more..
We stayed up way to late and had a little too much fun!

Setting Up
We got a little spoiled this weekend too.. Josh's mom made us these pillows. The two smaller ones are where we grew up and the bigger one is where we will get married and it has our wedding date on it!


 She put them in this adorable bag!

 My friend Katie, who you can meet over here made us this cute little heart map! 


Words can't express how blessed I feel to have all the love and support that we have!

2 comments: