Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello Monday.

Helllllooo Monday!

Well, to say the least my life has been pretty busy the past few weeks. My life looks a little something like this: 3rd graders, class, homework, children's books, cheerleading practice, work, cheerleading competitions, and the occasional eating, sleeping and showering.

I have to say though, I am feeling quite happy this Monday morning. I have a crazy busy week ahead of me but there has also been a lot of exciting things happening in my life!

This past week was a success. We picked our wedding date, picked our reception site, my professor visited my classroom for the first time, I taught for the first time, I asked my friends to be my bridesmaids, my cheerleading team took 3rd at a large competition, and our friends from the east side made the trip over to see us!

I asked my bridesmaids with a bottle of wine and a little poem.. It said, "As I prepare for the day, that I am to be a bride, It would mean the world, to have you sipping by my side. Will you be my bridesmaid?"

I haven't asked one of my friends yet. She will be asked at noon and she shouldn't be on a computer to see this before then. =]
I have to say.. I am going to have one good looking bunch of bridesmaids.. I will write a post about them the next time I'm on here. =] I really do love them all!

3rd place trophy! (And one of my pretty bridesmaids)
Woo-Hoo Park Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment