Monday, January 30, 2012

Life Makes Love Look Hard




This is going to be a short, sweet, Taylor Swift inspired post...







Every time I hear this song on the radio it makes me smile. 
Maybe its because I am engaged, maybe its because I am constantly surrounded by examples of strong relationships from my parents and soon to be in-laws, maybe because I want SO badly for everyone to feel happy and loved by me
...Or maybe, its just because this is such a feel good song.
Whenever life gets rough, its a blessing to have that one person to turn too, to talk it all out with. Whether that person is your best friend, mom, spouse, or a stranger I think it is safe to say that it makes us feel lucky and loved.

So here is my challenge to me and to you:
Tell all those special people you appreciate them. 
Simple, huh?!

(P.S. I definitely listened to Ours by Taylor Swift on repeat while writing this)

No comments:

Post a Comment