Friday, June 15, 2012

A bug & A wish

When I was in elementary school I was a conflict manager.

I was a pretty big deal obviously, managing conflicts and all. I wore a little white hat while I patrolled the playground. ;)

We had this little wheel that gave us ideas on how to solve conflicts. One of the options was "A bug & a wish".
A bug and a wish went a little like this.

Little Johnny: It bugs me when you call me names and I wish you would stop it.

Lately, I have been wishing that problems were still that easy to solve!

Don't you wish you could just Bug and a wish everyone who you had a conflict with!?

I will admit it, I am a pretty emotional gal. Somethings hurt my feelings way more than they should and will last for months or even years.


How do you deal with conflict?


1 comment: