Saturday, June 2, 2012

An Accident, A Solution, & My 5 Summer Beauty Needs




 Once Upon A Time...

There was a little girl named Sami. She loved to sit on the bathroom sink while she did her makeup. Well one day, Sami fell off the sink and hurt her ribs.

...True Story...

I really did fall off the sink a few weeks ago. Josh had to pick me up and wipe the tears away. It was pretty pathetic. After the "accident" I decided I needed to have a new make up set up. Sooooo, I took my Desk and made it a Vanity... take a look!







PS, See that little jar? That's an old candle jar! How eco-friendly of me?

Now onto the drawers...






Meet my children, I mean, my nail polish collection...






Now onto my Top 5 beauty products of the summer! 
I am so excited about all of these products!!

1. Turquoise & Caicos by Essie

This is a beautiful turquoise color! The picture doesn't do it justice! 


2. Baby Lips by Maybelline
I am obsessed with baby lips! They are so moisturizing and a great deal. I think they run for $4 at target! They are pretty sheer but you can definitely see the color on your lips! The first picture shows #30 peach kisses, #25 pink punch, #15 Cherry Me, and #05 Quenched. The second picture is of pink punch, by far my favorite color!




3. Hoola by Benefit

This bronzer is a must have! There is no sparkle in it so it gives you a super natural "glow". I am still on my sample size, I've had it for a few months too! I will buy a full size when I run out!



 4. Natural Eye Palette by Too Faced

These are my go to colors! This palette has 9 colors. Some of the shadows are matte, some are sparkly, and some are shimmery. It is kind of expensive. I think it is $36, but it will last a LONG time and is worth the money!



5. Erase Paste by Benefit

I have been on a Benefit kick lately! I love using this under my eyes. It hides the darkness under my eyes and brightens! It is around $26 I believe! This product will also last you a very long time. I have had mine for months and it is still very full!


What is your summer beauty must have?!


2 comments:

  1. love your makeup set-up! You have to add this beauty product to the list: BB Cream by Garnier. MUST HAVE. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you buy it? I was seriously thinking of getting it today.

      Delete