Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy's Girl

On this beautiful Father's Day...


I am thankful for a father who is my best friend..
A father who has treated my mom the way every woman should be treated, like a princess..
A father who has been there with me at my weakest moments and smiled with me at the happiest moments..
A father who has worked hard to provide for his family.

He has shown me exactly what I want my children to have in their father someday
& gave permission to that man to marry me.

Josh's Dad, John is to thank for the man that Josh is. (and his mom!)
John, like my dad is an amazing father.
I have only had the pleasure of knowing him for a little over 3 years.
Knowing his son and getting to know him has showed me how loving, intelligent, and caring of a man he is.
I can't wait to watch Josh look at and treat our children the same way John treats Josh.
I can't wait to call him my Dad too!



I love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment